Strategic Blue’s Portfolio Manager will contribute to Strategic Blue’s sustainable growth by optimising all portfolio management activities that underpin both new and existing businesses. They will operate and develop existing in-house cloud portfolio hedging strategies, leveraging existing technologies, while also focusing on continuous improvement in portfolio profitability through research, design and implementation of new strategies and technologies.
Location: We are currently operating a hybrid working model. This means the individual can work a mix of from home and from our office located in Waterloo Station, London
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive with benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the team responsible for all portfolio management activities in the business.
- Daily monitoring of cloud portfolios to ensure they are hedged optimally, carrying out additional hedging activity where opportunities and risks are identified.
- Working closely with the pricing team to prepare hedging plans for new customer deals and supporting these plans through relevant approval processes, to execution.
- Ensuring current in-house technologies are used to their full potential in portfolio management.
- Leading discussions and contributing to projects with developers to define new technology to further develop, improve and automate portfolio management capabilities as we scale.
- Delivering regular and ad-hoc portfolio analysis to the Head of Pricing and Portfolio Management and the wider leadership team.